Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday 18th February

Back again, (getting worried - seem to spend a while on this 'ere blog!) Feeling quite satisfied with the fact that I am more at ease with my practical part of my assignment and consider myself 'on track' now!!!!! (Now there's a thing!)
Have become pretty interested in this 2.o web, internet malarkyand how it might develop, since starting at Uni and tonight found this:

Would you like your own me2everyone business? Well, join our business team and discover a way to boost your share levels beyond 1,000,000 and create an income of of £20,000 ($30,000) or more. Click on the yellow button to discover more.
Thank you for helping make me2everyone succesful.
PLEASE TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO VISIT www.me2everyone.com/140219


In for a penny, in for a pound, I went for it ..... watch this space! And, yes, I have done this sort of thing before! ;)
Oh well, back to the Brit Awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment