Saturday, September 26, 2009

Long time, no Blog!!



Well, it's been a while since I've been on my Blog! Perhaps it's because I' due back at Uni next week and I feel guilty about not having een keeping up to date ..... perhaps it's because I've just seen a friend of mines Blog and it reminded me of mine!!


New module of Roles and Responsibilities and a different tutor ..... looking forward to getting back into it again even though school/work is keeping me very busy at present. But then so is my home life. And then I want to keep in touch with all my friends too, regularly, and find myself slacking... there just doesn't seem to be enough time for everything anymore!!


Now I'm back, I will try and continue.


My husbands car was written offon Thursday morning .... 5 minutes after I'd left with the kids .... a woman ran into the back of it and shunted it 8ft down the road and into a concrete railway post at the edge of the road. The rear wheel has been totally broken in half and the car has been marked/bumped from every angle possible (Ill try and upload some photos!) - we've had it for less than 2 months :(


We had to sell the yacht (mentioned previously) because of his disability we'd not been able to sail and the sale had bought this car ... two seater, soft top, sports car - BMW Z3 (top of the range with all the extras you could think of!!) It was a beaut, and I'm not even really into cars! It took him 2 months to find it, so I hope he can find another or a similar type?! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment